This is for my sweet friend R., who asked that I would continue posting our plans for the week. R, I will try to get them done BEFORE we have our CC day, but last week that just didn’t happen. So I’m being proactive today. :)
*Disclaimer: a lot of this will be repeat stuff, because we do a lot of the same things over and over!*
Also, I will not be posting specific countries we’re praying for anymore because I feel like that would be cutting it too close with the memory work. But you can easily get a copy of Operation World and begin your own practice of praying for the nations as you study geography!
Tuesday – Campus day. SC participates in Foundations in the morning, then does memory work review with my friend Jenny in the afternoon while I tutor Essentials.
- All Subjects: This is the day she does the lapbook pieces from Wisdom & Righteousness.
- English: Add pronoun definition to our POS foldable. (Not pictured here because I forgot to add it, but you can see it in the week one plans post – file on C3 is: C2 Wk 1_Eng Gram_Foldable_KK.pdf by kkillingsworth)
- History: Begin reading Revenge of the Red Knight. (**I am so excited to have discovered the Imagination Station books! They are like the Magic Tree House series, except Christian!**) Watch BrainPop video “Middle Ages.”
- History: Study guide page & lapbook pieces on William the Conqueror, Medieval Social Classes, Life of Nobility, and Feudalism in Europe from AJTL “Exploring the Middle Ages.”
- Timeline: Paste our mini-timeline figures into our timeline notebook. (Tutorial here!) using the blank timeline from Guest Hollow that can be found here.
- Science: Consumers cut & paste (my file on C3: Week 2 – Three Types of Consumers – Cut, Paste, & Label.pdf).
- Geography: Blackline map with locations labeled (my file on C3: Cycle 2 Blackline Maps with Labels to Color Wks 1-24.pdf).
- Math: Skip count maze found on Confessions of a Homeschooler.
- Latin: Fill in conjugations on dry erase version of Latin chart (my file on C3: Cycle 2 Latin Conjugation Chart.pdf)
- English: BrainPop video “Personal Pronouns.” Add pronoun definition to POS flower (my file on C3: Week 1 – Part of Speech flower activity.pdf)
- History: History Sentence Fill-in-the-Blanks from C3 (History Sentences – fill-in-the-blanks Weeks 1-2.pdf) – not pictured. BrainPop video “Feudalism.”
- Timeline: Add timeline figures from HTTA to our timeline notebook.
- Geography: Laminated map activity game from C3 (Geography Game weeks 1-6.pdf). Geography lapbook (my file on C3: Cycle 2 Geography Lapbook – ALL WEEKS.pdf)
- Science: Study guide & lapbook piece on Consumers from AJTL “Exploring Science.”
- Math: Multiplication circles from Worksheet Fun.
- Latin: Conjugation file folder game (my file on C3: Cycle 2 Latin File Folder Game.pdf)
- English: Add pronoun definition to POS flip book (my file on C3: Parts of Speech Flip Book.pdf). – not pictured. Complete pronoun definition worksheet (my file on C3: Week 2 – Pronoun – Cut, Paste, & Label.pdf)
- All subjects: Binder Builder activities from AJTL.
- Geography: Trace laminated map onto tracing paper – not pictured
- Math: Skip count on 200’s chart (given to me by my director last year – I can’t find it on C3!)
Hope you find these plans helpful! I’ll post Week 3 when I have it ready!